Developer - Cloud Communication
Are you passionate about working with a focus on developing new technology? Do you thrive in a flexible and creative working environment where ideas can burst forth at any time? If you have the drive to deal with all aspects of development and programming, if you are a master of your craft, then we are looking for you.
If you are the person we are looking for, then we promise to develop your professional and personal skills in one of the most innovative environments within the telecoms branch. The road to the top is short in our organisation, and you will have plenty of opportunities to make your mark on our products.
We are all creative souls who share our core values of coaching and cooperation, in a lively and informal environment. With us, personal engagement goes hand in hand with our employees’ natural interests for technology, and for how it can benefit our customers.
Aim: to create Europe’s leading Cloud telephony platform for daily life.
We are a development house and part of a telecommunications company with branches across Europe, including Denmark, England, Germany, Sweden and Poland. Our company language is English.
We develop intelligent communications solutions. We replace old technologies with new, flexible and software-based cloud solutions. We are in constant and significant growth, which is why we are looking for developers to work in our Copenhagen or U.K. Office. You will be part of a successful international organisation with ambitious plans for growth, and the skills to achieve them.
Technologies and tools
- Several years relevant experience of working with Java
- Relevant working experience with the following:
- Telecommunication and/or collaboration tools
- Architecture analysis
- Unit tests, ideally also other testing levels
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
You enjoy working in a flexible environment. You enjoy discussing architecture and design. We would expect you to be structured, self-motivated and keen to seek out new knowledge. You should be independent and able take responsibility for your tasks. Your coding should also be easy to read and understandable. You should have an appetite for learning and like to push boundaries, both for yourself and others.
- A challenging job with opportunities for development, both nationally and internationally
- A chance to develop your own professional and personal skills
- Relevant learning opportunities
- A team of dedicated colleagues and accessible managers
- Good salary reflecting your qualifications