Are you passionate about maintaining extreme uptime availability and wanting to help run a service provider network? Do you thrive in a flexible and creative working environment where ideas can burst forth at any time? If you have the drive to deal with all aspects of network operations, if you are a master of your craft, then we are looking for you.
Aim: Create Europe’s leading Cloud telephony platform for daily life.
We are a cloud service / software development business unit and part of a UCaaS communication company. Our service operates across Europe, including Denmark, UK, Germany, Sweden and Poland. Our company language is English.
We develop intelligent communications solutions. We replace old technologies with new, flexible and software-based cloud solutions. We are in constant and significant growth, which is why we are looking for additional staff to work in our Copenhagen or U.K. Office. You will be part of a successful multicultural organisation with ambitious plans for growth, and the skills to achieve them.
Our team are creative and our culture is one of coaching, sharing and cooperation; in a lively and informal environment. With us, personal engagement goes hand in hand with our employees’ natural interests for technology, and for how it can benefit our customers.
Technologies and tools
- Experienced and accurate DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- Linux Expert with administration (diagnose system issues, be able to automate common tasks, skilled in bash and any scripting languages python, ruby etc)
- You are familiar with deployment tools (eg. Puppet, Ansible, Chef)
- You have experience in platforms, servers, and application-status monitoring.
- You possess a strong command of software-automation production systems.
- You have working knowledge of common software repository tools like Git and GitHub.
- You have a working knowledge of databases and SQL (Structured Query Language).
- You possess a problem-solving attitude.
- You can work independently and as well as part of a multifunctional software team.
- You have a successful track record and a passion for meeting and exceeding goals and working with a strong focus on availability and uptime
- Design, develop, and implement our software deployments.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Manage and schedule network changes and maintain standards within our change control process
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, reporting tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimise the platform’s computing architecture.
- Identify needs and conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain documentation.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- The role does demand 24/7 availability from time to time, perhaps with some travel
You enjoy working in a flexible environment. You enjoy discussing architecture and design. We would expect you to be structured, self-motivated and keen to seek out new knowledge. You should be independent and able take responsibility for your tasks. Your documentation should be easy to read and concise. You should have an appetite for learning and like to push boundaries, both for yourself and others.
- A challenging job with opportunities for development, both nationally and internationally
- A chance to develop your own professional and personal skills
- Relevant learning opportunities
- Service provider experience
- A team of dedicated colleagues and accessible managers
- Good salary reflecting your qualifications